- We believe that every child is unique and understands and learns in his own way.
- Our goal is to strengthen and develop each student's true potential.
- Children develops essential skills like communication thinking and research skills.
- Experiential learning occurs through activities such as outdoor free play, role play and creative expression through art while exploring childs surrounding environment.
Schooling at R.I.S
- Development of critical, thinking skills
- Inquiry Based learning
- Structured Arts & Physical Education Program
- Teachers as facilitators
- Parents as partners in the learning process
Our teaching methodology begins from our ancestors till modern day, the program in today's scenario has been proposed with new theories by adopting ideas from past
- Spacious, temperature controlled classrooms for the child's ease and comfort.
- Attractive, colourful child friendly furniture.
- Large Play Room with play equipment of the best quality with safety of children in mind.
- Huge Playground for outdoor play and recreation.
A person who teaches, plays mother in our school.
"our history teacher help her student's hand for a moment and their heart for a life time"
Synonyms : love, mother, tutor, nurture, raise, mentor, facilitator educator, guide; More